Our IFRS team works closely with our overseas colleagues in the MGI Worldwide IFRS Practice Group to ensure that our clients have confidence that International Reporting Standards have been correctly applied on a globally consistent basis.
To make working together on an international basis easier, the IFRS foundation prepared standards compatible with international law. Nowadays IFRS Standards are mandated for use by some 140 countries, including the European Union and by more than two-thirds of the G20.
We deal with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) on a daily basis and offer a range of audit, tax and accountancy services:
- Help in the preparation and presentation of financial statements
- Assistance in the process of adopting IFRS for the first time (IFRS 1)
- Guidance in the execution of impairment tests according to IAS 36
- Experienced persons doing Purchase Price Allocations in accordance with IFRS 3
- The quick availability of answers to urgent queries or problems
- Support when dealing with new standards
A team of experts throughout the world
As a member of MGI Worldwide our global reach brings together some 5,000 audit, tax and accounting professionals across more than 260 locations around the world. Our Global IFRS Experts are well equipped to provide companies, investors, regulators and others with the expert advice needed to resolve complex issues and answer any questions regarding the correct application of IFRS.
To find out how our international expert advisers can help you, please contact us